(Revised March 2009)
(a) No later than five (5) calendar days after issuing a “show cause notice” IAW FAR 49.607, regardless of contract dollar value, the contracting officer shall furnish a copy of the notice to SORDAC-KA.
(b) No later than three (3) calendar days prior to issuing any notice of termination for cause or default, regardless of contract dollar value, the contracting officer shall report the potential termination action to SORDAC-KA.
(c) In accordance with OUSD(AT&L) policy letter titled Termination Notification, dated 23 July, 2008, no later than 10 calendar days after issuing any notice of termination for cause or default, SORDAC-KA will report to the Director, Defense Procurement, Acquisition Policy, and Strategic Sourcing, ATTN OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(CPIC), 3060 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3060.
(d) The information required for inclusion is:
● Contractor Name, DUNS number, CAGE code, and Address
● Contract Number
● General Description of Supply or Service
● FSC Code
● Reason for Termination
● Estimated Dollar Value of Contract
● Estimated Dollar Value of Termination
● Contracting Officer Name, Address, E-mail Address, and Phone Number
● Any other information that the Contracting Officer determines is relevant.