As prescribed in 225.7605, use the following provision:
SECONDARY ARAB BOYCOTT OF ISRAEL (JUN 2005)
(a) Definitions. As used in this provision-
(1) “Foreign person” means any person (including any individual, partnership, corporation, or other form of association) other than a United States person.
(2) “United States” means the 50 States, the District of Columbia, outlying areas, and the outer Continental Shelf as defined in 43 U.S.C. 1331.
(3) “United States person” is defined in 50 U.S.C. App. 2415(2) and means-
(i) Any United States resident or national (other than an individual resident outside the United States who is employed by other than a United States person);
(ii) Any domestic concern (including any permanent domestic establishment of any foreign concern); and
(iii) Any foreign subsidiary or affiliate (including any permanent foreign establishment) of any domestic concern that is controlled in fact by such domestic concern.
(b) Certification. If the offeror is a foreign person, the offeror certifies, by submission of an offer, that it-
(1) Does not comply with the Secondary Arab Boycott of Israel; and
(2) Is not taking or knowingly agreeing to take any action, with respect to the Secondary Boycott of Israel by Arab countries, which 50 U.S.C. App. 2407(a) prohibits a United States person from taking.
(End of provision)