As prescribed in 212.301(f)(ii), use the following provision:
OFFEROR REPRESENTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS-COMMERCIAL ITEMS
(a) Definitions. As used in this clause-
(1) “Foreign person” means any person other than a United States person as defined in Section 16(2) of the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. App. Sec. 2415).
(2) “United States” means the 50 States, the District of Columbia, outlying areas, and the outer Continental Shelf as defined in 43 U.S.C. 1331.
(3) “United States person” is defined in Section 16(2) of the Export Administration Act of 1979 and means any United States resident or national (other than an individual resident outside the United States and employed by other than a United States person), any domestic concern (including any permanent domestic establishment of any foreign concern), and any foreign subsidiary or affiliate (including any permanent foreign establishment) of any domestic concern which is controlled in fact by such domestic concern, as determined under regulations of the President.
(b) Certification. By submitting this offer, the Offeror, if a foreign person, company or entity, certifies that it-
(1) Does not comply with the Secondary Arab Boycott of Israel; and
(2) Is not taking or knowingly agreeing to take any action, with respect to the Secondary Boycott of Israel by Arab countries, which 50 U.S.C. App. Sec. 2407(a) prohibits a United States person from taking.
(c) Representation of Extent of Transportation by Sea. (This representation does not apply to solicitations for the direct purchase of ocean transportation services).
(1) The Offeror shall indicate by checking the appropriate blank in paragraph (c)(2) of this provision whether transportation of supplies by sea is anticipated under the resultant contract. The term “supplies” is defined in the Transportation of Supplies by Sea clause of this solicitation.
(2) Representation. The Offeror represents that it-
___________Does anticipate that supplies will be transported by sea in the performance of any contract or subcontract resulting from this solicitation.
___________Does not anticipate that supplies will be transported by sea in the performance of any contract or subcontract resulting from this solicitation.
(3) Any contract resulting from this solicitation will include the Transportation of Supplies by Sea clause. If the Offeror represents that it will not use ocean transportation, the resulting contract will also include the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement clause at 252.247-7024, Notification of Transportation of Supplies by Sea.
(End of provision)