As prescribed in 211.002-70, use the following clause:
ACQUISITION STREAMLINING (DEC 1991)
(a) The Government's acquisition streamlining objectives are to-
(1) Acquire systems that meet stated performance requirements;
(2) Avoid over-specification; and
(3) Ensure that cost-effective requirements are included in future acquisitions.
(b) The Contractor shall-
(1) Prepare and submit acquisition streamlining recommendations in accordance with the statement of work of this contract; and
(2) Format and submit the recommendations as prescribed by data requirements on the contract data requirements list of this contract.
(c) The Government has the right to accept, modify, or reject the Contractor's recommendations.
(d) The Contractor shall insert this clause, including this paragraph (d), in all subcontracts over $1 million, awarded in the performance of this contract.
(End of clause)